enriching home school or virtual school experience for families.
families learning art and music education since 1994
REGISTRATION OPENS ON FRIDAY AUGUST 24 AT 9 AM AND ENDS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7 AT MIDNIGHT! REGISTER SOON AS CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY!
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS REGISTERING OR IF YOU WANT TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST FOR A CLASS THAT IS FULL, EMAIL SCOTT@SOLIDROCKJEWELRY.COM IMMEDIATELY.
THE FOLLOWING INFO WILL ASSIST YOU IN REGISTERING YOUR CHILD(REN) ONLINE:
THE LINK TO REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN IS ON THE HOME PAGE. CLICK THE REGISTER HERE BUTTON.
1. THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ENTER AND CONFIRM WILL BE YOUR USERNAME TO GET BACK INTO YOUR REGISTRATION IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION OR TO VIEW OR CHANGE INFO ON YOUR REGISTRATION.
2. AFTER YOU ENTER IN THE PRIMARY EMAIL, YOU WILL GO TO A SCREEN AND WILL ENTER YOUR FIRST REGISTRANT CHILD INFO. Note: there is a spot to enter your child's email if you would like them to receive the FLAME weekly email.
3. The next screen is the CLASS SELECTIONS. WHEN YOU SELECT A CLASS A CORRESPONDING ITEM FOR SUPPLIES FEES WILL POP UP WITH A RED STAR, YOU NEED TO SELECT THIS AS WELL TO BE ABLE TO MOVE TO THE NEXT PAGE.
4. The next screen is the PARENT VOLUNTEER page. You only need to complete this once and its important you take time to fill it out the first time. We use this to put together the committees and its helpful to know what you are comfortable with doing or able to based on your family situation. Please do this on the first child registered.
5. The next screen is the ONE PER FAMILY page. Please make sure you select the appropriate CD’s needed and include the facility fee charge per family and if you have some children doing the science fair. 6. The final screen is the AGREEMENT AND PAYMENT page that details the payment options and asks you to agree to the terms and conditions and asks you to give a password. It's an important page! Please read the terms and conditions because it is useful for knowing how we run FLAME and what standards we hold. This page also allows to you click a button at the top to add another child and take you back to the INFO page.
7. Your first child registered will be “primary” attendee and will hold all the tuition cost for the family, but each child will have their own profile in the system and you will receive an email confirmation for each individually. After you reach the checkout page for the first child you have the option to click ADD ANOTHER PERSON. This will bring you back to the first registration page. You have the option to copy the address, phone info for the second person using a drop down box on the top of the personal info page. 8. After you have registered all children the total amount due will be detailed on the AGREEMENT AND PAYMENT PAGE.
9. Use this amount to remit a payment or one fifth of the amount due by check to the following address. NOTE: payment must be postmarked by September 7, 2018 to be registered for FLAME classes.
REMIT ALL PAYMENTS TO THIS ADDRESS:
FLAME tuition C/O PAC treasurer PO Box 14233 Madison, WI 53708
ANY PROBLEMS REGISTERING OR TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST FOR A CLASS THAT IS FULL, EMAIL SCOTT@SOLIDROCKJEWELRY.COM IMMEDIATELY.
WE CAN'T PROMISE THERE WON'T BE ISSUES, BUT WE WILL RESOLVE THEM AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!